Yoni Eggs | ChakrubsChakrubs
Rose Quartz is a stone of the heart, a Crystal of Unconditional Love. It carries a soft feminine energy of compassion and peace, tenderness and healing, nourishment and comfort. It speaks directly to the Heart Chakra, dissolving emotional wounds, fears and resentments, and circulates a Divine loving energy throughout the entire aura. Reawakening the heart to its own innate love, it provides a deep sense of personal fulfillment and contentment, allowing one the capacity to truly give and receive love from others.
The Rosebud Yoni Egg Chakrub properties can assist with:
- Stimulating sensual imagination
- Opening the Heart Chakra, teaching the true essence of love & attracting love in all forms (self, platonic, erotic, maternal)
- Understanding our needs and emotions with clarity
- Dealing with the ebbs & flows of relationships
- Raising self-esteem & self-worth
- Yoni eggs are not recommended for women using an IUD
The Rosebud is a small sized Rose Quartz egg (fits in the palm of your hand). This item comes in options for drilled or non-drilled. Drilled options comes with string to tie to egg for advanced yoni-egg practices.
-Includes hand sewn pouch and natural hemp string (if "drilled" option is chosen)
- Chakrubs do not require batteries
- 100% natural - does not contain chemicals or artificial treatment
- Smooth surface
- Relieves muscular and emotional tension
- Yoni eggs are not recommended for women using an IUD (ask your doctor for more information)
*Color and size variations may occur because they are hand shaped and made out of pure rose quartz.
THE JADE EGG:
"Much prized in the East, it signifies wisdom gathered in tranquility. Jade is associated with the heart chakra and increases love and nurturing. It is a protective stone, which keeps the wearer from harm and brings harmony. It is believed to attract good luck and friendship."
"GREEN JADE IS THE MOST COMMON JADE. IT CALMS THE NERVOUS SYSTEM AND CHANNELS PASSION IN CONSTRUCTIVE WAYS. GREEN JADE CAN BE USED TO HARMONIZE DYSFUNCTIONAL RELATIONSHIPS.”
“Jade treats the kidney’s [holders of sexual chi] and supra-adrenal glands, removes toxins, rebinds cellular and skeletal systems, and heals stitches. It assists fertility and childbirth. It works on the hips and spleen. Jade balances the fluids within the body and the water-salt/acid-alkaline ratios.” - The Crystal Bible
THE AMETHYST EGG
"Amethyst is an extremely powerful and protective stone with a high spiritual vibration. It guards against psychic attack, transmitting the energy into love. A natural tranquilizer, Amethyst blocks geopathic stress and negative environment energies. Its serenity enhances higher states of consciousness and meditation. Amethyst has strong healing and cleansing powers, and enhances spiritual awareness. Traditionally, it was worn to prevent drunkenness and has a sobering effect on overindulgence and physical passion, supporting sobriety. It over comes addictions and blockages of all kinds."
“USED AT A HIGHER LEVEL, AMETHYST OPENS TO ANOTHER REALITY.”
“Amethyst is extremely beneficial to the mind, calming or stimulating as appropriate. When you meditate, it turns thoughts away from the mundane into tranquility and deeper understanding. Mentally, it helps you feel less scattered, more focused and in control of your faculties. It enhances the assimilation of new ideas and connects cause with effect.”
"This stone facilities the decision-making process, bringing in common sense and spiritual insights, and putting decisions and spiritual insights, and putting decisions and insights into practice. Mentally, it calms and synthesizes, and aids the transmission of neural signals through the brain. It is helpful where insomnia is caused by an overactive mind and protects against recurring nightmares. Amethyst enhances memory and improves motivation, making you more able to set realistic goals.”
"Amethyst balances out highs and lows, promoting emotional centering. It dispels anger, rage, fear, and anxiety. Alleviating sadness and grief, it supports coming to terms with loss. It can help you to remember and understand dreams and facilitate the visualization process
"Amethyst is one of the most spiritual stones, promoting love of the divine, giving insights into its true, and encouraging selflessness and spiritual wisdom. It opens intuition and enhances psychic gifts. This is an excellent stone for meditation and scrying [discerning the future or the secrets of the past or present] and can be placed on the third eye to stimulate it. Sleeping with Amethyst facilitates out-of-body experiences and brings intuitive dreams. It transmutes ‘lower’ energies to the higher frequencies of the spiritual and etheric realms.”
“Amethyst boosts production of hormones, and tunes the endocrine system and metabolism."
"It strengthens the cleansing and eliminating organs and the immune system. An excellent cleanser for the blood. Amethyst relieves physical, emotional, and psychological pain or stress, and blocks geopathic stress. It eases headaches and releases tensions. This stone reduces bruising, injuries, and swelling, and treats hearing disorders. It heals dis-ease of the lungs and respiratory tract, skin conditions, cellular disorders, and dis-eases of the digestive track. It is beneficial for the intestines, regulating flora, removing parasites, and encouraging reabsorbing of water. Amethyst treats insomnia and brings restful sleep.”
“At a subtle level, Amethyst balances and connects the physical, mental, and emotional bodies, linking them to the spiritual.”
"It cleanses the aura and transmutes negative energy, and stimulates the throat and crown chakras. It is helpful for people about to make the transition through death. Amethyst can stabilize psychiatric conditions but should not be used in cases of paranoia or schizophrenia.”- The Crystal Bible
THE CLEAR QUARTS EGG
"Quartz is the most powerful healing and energy amplifier on the planet because of it’s unique helical spiral crystalline form. Found worldwide, it absorbs, stores, releases, and regulates energy and is excellent for unblocking it. When acupuncture needles are coated in Quartz, the effects increase by ten percent. As demonstrated by a Kirlian camera, holding a Quartz crystal in your hand doubles your biomagnetic field. It enhances muscle testing and protects against radiation.”
"This crystal works at a vibrational level attended to the specific energy requirements of the person needing healing or undertaking spiritual work. It takes the energy to the most perfect state possible, going back to before the dis-ease set in. It cleanses and enhances the organs and subtle bodies and acts as a deep soul cleanser, connecting the physical dimensions with the mind.”
“At a spiritual level, this crystal raises energy to the highest possible level."
"Containing every color possible, Clear Quartz works on all levels of being. Storing information like a natural computer, these crystals are a spiritual library waiting to be accessed. Quartz has the ability to dissolve karmic seeds. It enhances psychic abilities and attunes you to your spiritual purpose. Used in meditation, Quartz filters out distractions. Quartz is the most efficient receptor for programming.”
“At a mental level, Quartz aids concentration and unlocks memory."
"Quartz is a great energy Saver. Attached to a fuel line in a car, a Quartz point reduces fuel consumption. Quartz is qmaster healer and can be used for any condition. It stimulates the immune system and brings the body into balance. It is excellent for soothing burns. Quartz harmonizes all the chakras and aligns the subtle bodies.”The Crystal Bible
THE BLACK OBSIDIAN EGG
Black Obsidian is a very protective stone. It is said to form a shield against negativity and to absorb negative energies from the environment. Because of this it should be cleansed regularly in running water.
Self-control is increased by the use of this stone.
Obsidian is also an excellent manifestation stone. It sharpens and focuses internal and external vision, and helps get in touch with buried issues before they explode.
Obsidian connects the mind and emotions.
The Black Obsidian Yoni Egg Chakrub properties can assist with:
- Shielding against and absorbing negativity
- Emotional healing
- Sharpen focus and gain clarity
- Connects the mind and the emotions
- Removes unwanted energy
The Black Obsidian is a small sized Obsidian egg (fits in the palm of your hand) suitable, beneficial and pleasurable for vaginal insertion. This is a non-drilled egg.
When the energy of the crystal combines with your own sexual energy, expect your chakras to light up, your heart to open, and your body to become more sensitive to subtle sexual energy.
More about Yoni Eggs
Yoni is a sanskrit word for ‘sacred temple’ in reference to vaginas. Yoni eggs have been used for over 2,000 years. Jade eggs are the original yoni egg, traditionally stemming from Chinese tradition. Jade was considered a sacred stone reserved solely for those considered royalty, or for the emperor’s concubines.
Women utilized these eggs to strengthen their feminine sexual prowess along with the physical strength and tightness of their yoni. It was believed that with a powerful, healthful vagina that health, beauty, and life span would be at their maximum potential.
Yoni Eggs come in various size but typically are small, medium, or large. Currently we offer the most popular medium-sized eggs. Sizes can slightly vary due to their individual creation out of pure crystal.
The beauty of this question is that the answer lives within you. Which stone calls to you? Sometimes I like to choose crystals (for any purpose) based solely on my intuition, even without knowing the crystals ‘purpose’ or benefits. We feel drawn to certain crystals for a reason even if we don’t know why or what the crystal will have an affect on. There is no harm in knowing what a crystal is good for and choosing that way either. It all comes back to intuition and which crystal feels right for you. Intuition is key. You may also talk to your womb and ask her for guidance.
- Obsidian: The protective stone. Shields against negativity, transmutes negative energy, increases self-control, connects mind and emotions, aids in manifestation,
- The Rose Bud: Made of rose quartz, known as ‘The Love Crystal,’ enhances and encourages unconditional love, compassion, peace, tenderness, and emotional wellness and healing. It dissolves fear, pain, sadness, and resentment. It can aid in healing trauma and melt away blockages in the heart chakra.
Bonding With Your Crystal
Crystals are like tiny earth computers. They store information. In this sense, as they are somewhat alive, your yoni egg will work with you on how long it wants to be with you per session.
- When you first receive your egg, bathe it in salt water. You can use pink Himalayan salt for high vibration and purification. Bring the water to a boil and then let it cool. After it’s somewhat cooled, immerse your egg into the water for up to five minutes. Don’t do this every time you cleanse it, however, because the crystal can lose some it’s properties and damage the egg. You do want to sterilize it before insertion. Some add ACV (apple cider vinegar) to their water, or use Vodka or Brandy to cleanse with a cotton ball or gauze.
- You don’t have to and potentially shouldn’t insert your egg right away, although you should do what feels right for you. Spend a few hours or days with your crystal. However long you feel you need to bond with it as it absorbs your energy and gets to know you. Sometimes we can bond with a crystal right away and feel the love. That’s wonderful, but also you can take your time in the process and not rush usage, despite how excited you may be. This is a divine union and connection as your egg is going to be part of you. Take your time, get to know it, let it get to know you. It will absorb and transmute your energy.
- Before insertion, but you can do this any time from receiving it until insertion, bless it and set your intentions. Go into your sacred space, reflect on what you wish to change, heal, grow, etc. You can write these intentions down and read them aloud to it.
- While you ‘wear’ your egg, although you can do exercises for physical purposes, the wonderful beauty of yoni eggs is the internal and emotional transformation they can provide. Holding a crystal in your purse, next to your bed, in your pocket is also wonderful, but now that it is IN your body, there is a more unique bond happening. It is now a part of you and with your womb as well.
- Our wombs, like crystals, store information. Wombs also carry experiences, relationships, people, memories, other people’s information, even trauma. Your yoni egg can assist with various womb work and help transmute all that no longer serves you. Your yoni egg can also enhance any work you do with moon cycles and various womb work and healing.
- Yoni Eggs should go into our womb space comfortably and most likely will, especially if you stay relaxed. When it comes to insertion, you want to definitely be relaxed and let your yoni ‘sip’ it up, in a way. Don’t force it inside but allow it to find it’s way inside. You won’t feel it the entire time, and you definitely won’t have to flex the whole time either to hold it in.
- It’s recommended that you stay with your yoni egg as long as you feel you need to, or until she leaves you, or you have evolved and no longer need that specific crystal.
- A large purpose in yoni eggs is to build a strong pelvic foundation.
- You will have many ‘sessions’ with your yoni egg. Length of time and how often will be up to the both of you and will vary. They stay in as long as they are meant to. You can even sleep with it inside of you and have sex.
- Do not force it to come out, it probably won’t work, especially since you may not be relaxed if you’re ‘forcing.’ Your crystal, being ‘alive’ in a sense, will decide how long it feels it is necessary to be with you. When it decides to leave (yes, unfortunately sometimes they decide to leave in a public toilet. Thank heavens for soap.), cleanse it--physically and metaphysically. Sage, salt bath in warm water, even if it only fell out into your underwear and not dirty toilet water. Gross, we know, but this is the reality of bonding with our yoni egg.
Self love is the root of everything. Love yourself for making the choice to heal through yoni eggs. It’s not a necessity per se or for everyone, but it is a journey that once you’ve decided to commit to, you will be rewarded.
You can use your yoni egg for physical exercises in addition to crystal healing. Using your egg for kegels will help reduce menstrual cramps and can tighten muscles. You can even grow new nerve endings and your sexual pleasure will certainly be enhanced as well as the intensity/number of orgasms. You don’t have to do specific exercises to receive these benefits from your yoni egg, but are more likely to have these specific effects with exercise. Do what feels good and right for you, and make sure you don’t overdo it. You can overwork the vagina muscles and have the opposite effect.
Kegels have been practiced by humans for over 6,000 years. In ancient tradition, it is believed that the strong pelvic floor intensifies prana, aka ‘life force’ energy. The first Indian yogis and ancient Romans did similar exercises. As you perform kegel exercises and build that strength from the ‘floor’ up, you are cultivating powerful inner goddess and godly energy. If you do yoga, this probably sounds familiar, as when you pull energy from the ground through your feet.
These exercises do not only benefit women, as men also have pelvic floors! It can improve overall sexual function, maintain prostate health, and provide more intense climaxes.
Different exercises you can do:
- Kegel Exercises – the simple flex and push of your vaginal muscles. Don’t strain too hard!
- Yoni Breathing – this involves kegel exercises, but as you flex in, breathe in. As you release, breathe out. Repeat as desired.
Warm salt water baths and/or sage for energetic cleansing. You can use unscented castile soap such as Dr. Bronner’s. After use, you can simply rinse under warm water, unless it falls into the toilet. You may also put your egg in the sun and moonlight to charge, or during moon cycle rituals.